Bidvest Edge Training
The Bidvest Edge Training division specialises in the engagement, design, implementation and sustainable management of human capital solutions within South African organisations.
Our services are tailored to meet the needs, expectations and performance measures of each of our clients.
It’s our mission to develop talent for organisations in line with growth and development strategies, with a focus on maximising sustained performance, profitability and productivity.
Qualifications, skills programmes and workshops
Bidvest Edge offers a number of full qualifications and skills programmes aimed at optimising legislative compliance, scorecard performance, employee effectiveness and ultimately organisational function and efficiency. All programmes are SETA accredited, can be run as short courses, full qualifications or registered learnerships.
Bidvest Training Learnership administration
A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, and were introduced by government to help up skill learners and prepare them for the workplace.
Bidvest Edge offers an outsourced Learnership Administration Service aimed at assisting organisations with the administrative and operational burdens associated with the contracting, implementation and management of learnerships.
- Sourcing, interviewing and legal verification of learners
- Preparation, completion and submission of legal documentation
- On boarding and management of workplace coaches and mentors
- Provider management
- SETA engagement
- Learner support services
- Ongoing quality management services
- Project risk management and mitigation
- SARS tax rebate applications (Section 12H: Income Tax Act)
Bidvest Training Coaching and mentoring
Bidvest Edge has created a Coaching and Mentoring methodology and implementation process that assists organisations in facilitating the transfer of knowledge and expertise to second and third generation organisational structures.
This consultative process creates and implements client centric coaching and mentoring frameworks.
- Organisational analyses
- Design and implementation of a coaching and mentoring process and associated support framework, including the identification and contracting of success criteria
- Identification and on boarding of workplace coaches and mentors
- Orientation and induction of workplace mentees
- Monitoring and evaluation of overall process
- Progress reporting
Consulting and Assessment
Bidvest Edge has developed a portfolio of services aimed at assisting organisations in managing and optimising their human and organisational resources to gain the competitive edge. These services often pre-empt classic HR functions such as recruitment, training, promotion or transfer, and assist in making calculated decisions regarding the selection, design and implementation of specific people or business interventions.
- Perception/climate surveys, including the consolidation and reporting of results
- Change management services, specifically focused on the realignment of human resources within a changing work environment
- Assessment centre services, including psychometric testing across all organisational levels
- Conducting skills audits
- Facilitation of strategic planning/management sessions
- Learning and development ROI (Return on Investment) services